- I am a ball of energy and a hurricane of happiness that is here to serve you
- Founder of Michael Arnold Coaching where her slogan is Make Shift Happen.
- Co-author of the soon to be released book "Drowning in Addiction: Sink or Swim"
- Fur mommy to two hilarious little weiner dogs.
- acceptance of my disease (it was never just one drink)
- living fear of judgment
- being an actor putting on a show- so many secrets- so much shame- the show needed to end
- actually loving myself- feeling all the feels
- the GIFTS of sobriety: gratitude everyday, attention to detail, actually LIVING
- community- find your tribe and surround yourself with people that support you
- dealing with my past and making amends and being okay if people didn't accept it
- going to Harmony and having all the staff be in recovery, I honestly don't believe I would've been as successful as I am if I had to talk to a therapist that didn't go through addiction like I did. Harmony's staff new me. They really made me feel okay and that I wasn't a bad person
- my past is my greatest asset
- I do not judge. love and tolerance is my code
- sobriety is and always will be #1- if I don't have my sobriety then I don't have anything
- I have faith- I know the universe has my back. I do good- good shit happens