Movement Debrief Episode 39 is in the books. Below is a copy of the video for your viewing pleasure, and audio if you can't stand looking at me.
Here is the set list:
- Why would the ulnar nerve sublux or the triceps tendon snap?
- What are the variability patterns of the elbow?
- How to improve elbow variability to potentially reduce subluxations
- How did I choose the variability tests that I use?
- Why did I switch to the Active Midstance Test and Copenhagen Adduction Test?
- How are infrasternal angle, lumbar spine, and pelvic position related?
Here were the links I mentioned:
Here is the Active Midstance test:
Here is the Copenhagen Adduction Test:
Here's a signup for my newsletter to get nearly 3 hours and 50 pages of content, a free acute:chronic workload calculator, basketball conditioning program, podcasts, and weekend learning goodies:
[yikes-mailchimp form="1" submit="Get learning goodies and more"]