On this episode, Dr. Agolli and Dr. Burdette continue the series on the Adrenal Glands:
- Why it's important to determine the adrenals from a functional perspective.
- Why Doctors focus on saliva and urine for adrenal testing.
- What is hypoadrenalism?
- Symptoms of adrenal inefficiency.
- The questions to ask if you have adrenal fatigue.
- An overview of the 24-hour saliva test for your adrenals.
- Why it’s important to handle stress well.
- The impact stress can have on your health.
- How environmental pollution and toxins impact our adrenals.
If you’d like more information or have questions about your health, please visit our website Progressive Medical Center! We have hundreds of articles, videos and a dedicated staff to answer your questions.
This podcast is produced by Force Media.