Becoming empowered is a process of gaining knowledge, and then putting it into action. When I started my career in the health field, my intent was to empower people with the tools to help them reach their goals—whether that be losing body fat or reversing disease.
I’ve been fortunate enough to serve countless people in my clinical work and in the gym. But stepping up and putting a show out there for the public at large has really been a game-changer on so many levels. It’s taken that reach from the thousands to the millions. And I’m just blown away every time I think about it. And I’m ON FIRE to keeping taking things to another level.
On today’s show, we’re celebrating our 300th episode by highlighting ten impactful and very special moments from the past 100 shows. We’ve got slices of insight and inspiration from many different areas that impact our health and well being. I think this will help supercharge your day. And I want to thank you for celebrating 300 episodes with me! I’m eternally grateful to you for making The Model Health Show a special part of your life!
In this episode you’ll discover:
- The life-changing experience that brought the Model Health Show into existence.
- How serving and inspiring others leads to true fulfillment.
- What epigeneticsmeans, and the truth about disease.
- The power of forgiveness, and how to become receptive to possibilities.
- What it means to be metabolically flexible.
- Why our bodies are designed to store fat (and how to make your metabolism more efficient).
- Why it’s important to take ownershipover your power and influence.
- The surprising link between motivation and having an organized space.
- What the research really says about eating dietary fat.
- The truth about multitasking (and how it compares to sleep deprivation!)
- How to build mental focusby eliminating distraction.
- Why there is immense power in owning your story (especially the painful parts).
- How food scientists literally hijack your brain chemistry and manufacture addiction.
- The widely-accepted myth about calorie consumption.
- The three things you need to do to go from average to phenomenal.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Themodelhealthshow.com/sport⇐ Get a free bottle of Shroom Tech Sport from Onnit!
- Organifi.com/Model ⇐ Use the coupon code model for 20% off!
- Epigenetics and the Body of Belief with Dr. Bruce Lipton – Episode 235
- The Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce Lipton
- Increase Your Sense of Value with Lisa Nichols – Episode 234
- The Keto Reset Diet with Mark Sisson – Episode 257
- Create a Culture of Health in Your Family with Anne Stevenson – Episode 292
- Recharge Your Health, Motivation, and Happiness with Chalene Johnson – Episode 287
- 5 Simple (But Overlooked!) Ways to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer – Episode 291
- Waist Management, Appetite Control, & Heart Healthy Foods with Dr. Oz – Episode 289
- You: The Owner’s Manual by Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen
- Brain Hacks for Faster Learning with Jim Kwik – Episode 232
- Turn Your Struggle Into Strength with Shaun T. – Episode 252
- Battling Conflicting Diet Information with Dr. Mark Hyman – Episode 270
- How to Go From Average to Phenomenal with Eric Thomas – Episode 263
Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!