Hello and welcome to episode 160 of The Mindful Kind podcast!
In this episode, you'll discover how to create a list of things to do for fun and why it can be a really important and powerful method of bringing more joy into your life.
I've also shared my favourite things to do for fun, including:
- Watering my indoor plants
- Curling up on the couch with the dogs and a good book
- Doing yin yoga
- Watching funny shows like Lano and Woodley
- Spending time in nature
Here are 3 reasons why it's important to create a list of things to do for fun:
- You can identify what ISN'T on your list and cut down on that activity
- It helps you make fun a priority
- Writing fun activities down increases the chance you'll actually do them!
Come over to my Instagram @rachaelkable to show me your own fun lists!
Thank you for listening and I hope you have a wonderful week, Mindful Kind.