The Memory Palace is a proud member of Radiotopia, from PRX, a curated network of extraordinary, story-driven shows.
- We start with Moonlight by Masayoshi Fujita.
- We hear a couple from Warren Ellis: Piece 3 and Lala's Theme.
- We hear Paranoid and Credits 2 from the score to Christine.
- And Junkman's Song by Stark Reality.
- There's a succinct, well-written telling of the ins and outs of Elmer's life and after-life in Christine Quigley's Modern Mummies: The Preservation of the Human Body in the 20th Century.
- I also enjoyed The Career of Elmer McGurdy, Deceased, by Basgall and Arthur.