Ed Latimore (@EdLatimore) is a heavyweight boxer, physics major, chess nerd, survivor of Pittsburgh's public housing projects, and author of Not Caring What Other People Think Is A Superpower.
"I'm so happy that I learned to like books instead of social approval." -Ed Latimore
What We Discuss with Ed Latimore:
- What Ed Latimore learned from growing up in one of the worst environments in America.
- Why it's never too late to make big changes in your life -- and how to kick off the process if you're feeling resistant to making those changes.
- How Ed rebuilt his life from the ground up after one of his biggest defeats.
- Fear is a more powerful motivator than the desire to change.
- Why would someone who pulled Cs and Ds in high school math choose to double major in math and physics on a second try at college?
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps!