If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When times seem tough, just remember it's rare they ever get "stuck in a cave in Thailand awaiting uncertain rescue" tough.
- Do you ever feel like you can't accept someone else's offer of help for fear that you will owe them something that you can't "pay back?"
- Is there ever a right time to have kids? Way of the Peaceful Warrior author and friend of the show Dan Millman writes in with his take.
- Is it true that there are more and bigger opportunities in the big city?
- When is Producer Jason going to graduate to Co-Host Jason?
- When you're creating content for the general public (like YouTube videos or a podcast), how do you stay motivated to remain consistent and inspire improvement when growth is slower than you'd like?
- How can you present invitations to friendly gatherings in a way that is enticing?
- How do you get your foot in the door to an industry you find attractive when you currently lack experience in that industry?
- Recommendation of the Week: The Gateway Podcast
- Quick shoutouts to John Raynaud, the GM at Pizza My Heart and Jules Bradley from the UK!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!