Phil Hellmuth (@phil_hellmuth) has won the World Series of Poker 14 times, is in the WSOP's Poker Hall of Fame, and is the author of New York Times Best Seller Play Poker Like the Pros and Poker Brat: Phil Hellmuth's Autobiography.
What We Discuss with Phil Hellmuth:
- The epiphany Phil Hellmuth had in his early twenties that set the course for the rest of his life.
- Nonverbal tells and body language for reading other people at the poker table.
- Why poker is more about playing the people across the table from you rather than the cards in your hands.
- How poker players control their emotions while playing.
- How Phil's mindsets and key belief systems have helped him excel in the world of poker and beyond.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!