If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Is your significant other right to be upset that you want to spend some of your social time separately?
- Is spending eight years to switch careers from barber to therapist worthwhile in your mid-forties?
- Is there anything wrong with hiding the fact that you're in a relationship when you meet new people?
- You're still young, but your mindless six-figure job is wearing on you. Would it be irresponsible to drop everything and do something else?
- How can you overcome your intense fear and anxiety around driving? More important: should you?
- Our listener whose dog was attacked in episode 161 tracked down the human responsible. What's the best next step?
- Extensive (and very appreciated!) listener advice for helping the hoarders from last Feedback Friday.
- Do we ever worry that recommending podcasts we enjoy will result in fewer listeners?
- Life Pro Tip: When your ISP raises your bill, call in and say “cancel service” to the automated operator. You’ll be sent to their retention team. They will usually take $10-20 off your monthly bill for a year. I do this once a year with Comcast.
- Recommendation of the Week: Why Not Home?
- Quick shoutouts to Andrea Ott and Annie Chau!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!