Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) joins us for this deep dive into why the impulse for blaming other people is a phenomenon familiar to most of us, and how we can curb it in ourselves without defaulting to always taking the fall when it’s undeserved.
What We Discuss with Gabriel Mizrahi:
- Why the externalization of blaming other people when you're at fault robs you of being truly in control of your own life.
- Why the internalization of blaming yourself when you're not at fault is just as toxic as externalization.
- How you can use the Accountability Spectrum to find an appropriate balance between externalization and internalization.
- What true accountability requires of you and what it gives you in return.
- The best antidote to blaming.
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking — our free networking and relationship development mini course — at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Great protection. Fair prices. Easy to use. SimpliSafe is the right way to protect your home at half the size and double the range — go to SimpliSafe.com/jordan to learn more!
The folks at BiOptimizers understand why you’re skeptical about probiotics as a way to increase your digestive and gut health. But without sharing TMI, we can confirm its patented P3-OM superstrain actually does what it’s supposed to do! Curious? Go to p3om.com/jordan for 20 percent off your first order and a full money-back guarantee!
NetSuite by Oracle allows you to manage sales, finances, accounting, orders, and HR for your business instantly on the cloud from anywhere! Download your free guide — Seven Key Strategies to Grow Your Profits — at netsuite.com/jordan!
Eight Sleep is the first bed engineered with dynamic cooling and heating that keeps you at the perfect temperature all night long. Get $100 off your purchase when you go to EightSleep.com/jordan!
The Art of Manliness Podcast is a podcast that aims to help men become better men; host Brett McKay explores how to live a life of both contemplation and action while having some fun along the way. Do yourself a favor and check out The Art of Manliness Podcast here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!