What We Discuss with Robert Greene:
- Why you can't monumentally improve your life by modifying your behavior if you don't understand what causes such behavior.
- Why it's liberating to understand that the reason other people react to you in whatever way they do has more to do with them and their own baggage than you and yours.
- How oversimplifying the impression you have of someone robs you of the ability to relate to them beyond a surface level -- and what you can do to change the game.
- Why your lower nature seems to be the default you'll fall into without effort and what it takes to tap into the potential of your higher nature.
- The difference between active and passive envy, where envy comes from, why it's so often destructive, and how you can flip envy to your benefit.
- And much more...
Are you trying to hire the right person for your business, but the best candidates keep slipping away? Let ZipRecruiter -- the fastest way to hire great people -- help you screen only the best at ziprecruiter.com/jordan!
Hunt a Killer is a puzzle-style game that poses this tantalizing question: what if a serial killer delivered a package to your doorstep each month? Go to huntakiller.com/jordan for 10 percent off your first box and find out!
Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans. Apply simply. Understand fully. Mortgage confidently. To get started, go to RocketMortgage.com/JORDAN!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!