The Guilty Feminist
Presented by Deborah Frances-White and Catherine Bohart
Episode 136: Domesticity
with special guests Katherine Parkinson and Laura Wade
Recorded 16 January 2019 at Kings Place in London. Released 11 February 2019.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Catherine Bohart
More about our guests and the play Home I’m Darling
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Big Speeches workshops in London
10 March, 24 March and 7 April in Islington. Book your place now.
Guilty Feminist jewellery is now available
The Negotiations special episode of the podcast is now available to purchase.
Come to a live recording!
- The Guilty Feminist Podcast Live Tour 2019. Tickets on sale now.
- 13 February, Powerhouse Theatre, Brisbane. Tickets on sale soon.
- 15, 17 February, Factory Theatre, Sydney. Tickets on sale now.
- 25 Feb, 25 March and 15 April at King’s Place in London. Tickets on sale now.
- 27 February, Science Museum, London. Tickets on sale now.
- 8 March – International Women’s Day Special – Barbican Hall. Tickets on sale now.
- 13 March – Sam Wanamaker Playhouse – tickets on sale soon
- 26 March at Vicar Street in Dublin. Tickets on sale now.
Leave us a review and rate us on Apple Podcasts!