Quick Marketing Strategies For Business Growth
In today’s episode of The Disruptive Entrepreneur, Rob reveals three things that you can do to make a huge difference to the growth of your company. Tune in today to discover Rob’s business growth marketing strategies and how you too can implement them in your own business.
If you are a company that is looking to be more targeted with your marketing, or you're looking to get higher quality clients, or you have clients that spend a reasonable amount of money, that is, you're not selling peanuts and widgets, these three things will make a huge difference in the growth of your company.
- The first thing is handwritten letters: This is the most obvious thing in the world but no one receives handwritten letters in the Posta anymore. Do you remember 30 years ago when you used to handwrite letters, and we used to get postcards that were handwritten and that's what we used to get in the post and when email took over, no one does handwritten letters? I recommend that you get some nice envelopes and paper, get a nice colour, something that stands out, hand write the name and the address and hand write the letter. I've been testing this on my podcast guests and I get about a 50% response rate which you never get that in email.
- The second thing is video messages via private message: Video messages directly to the individual, now that can be either sent just messaged private message on LinkedIn. Isn't it nicer when you get a message on LinkedIn that's a bit more personal to you and then there's a maybe a video that you can watch rather than just a cut and paste text? Now, of course, it's still a pitch, so not everyone's going to respond, but we shouldn't be scared of selling but it's going to get a much better response rate.
- The third thing then is audio notes. Just on an efficiency level, audio noting someone on WhatsApp or LinkedIn or Facebook, much more efficient communication method. It's easier than typing, you can do it quickly and you can answer a question more clearly.
- “Video messaging clients is very important in your company because those video cards surely have got a get a really high response rate.”
- “It is ironic, stroke relevant that the person that we're talking to about this has a video production company. So if there's anyone on the planet who can do really quality engaged, pattern interrupting videos is obviously yourself and this could even become a product that you create, which is creating really good trailers for other people to reach high-end people.”
- “If you don't risk anything, you risk everything.”
ABOUT THE HOST
Rob Moore is an author of 9 business books, 5 UK bestsellers, holds 3 world records for public speaking, entrepreneur, property investor and property educator. Author of global bestseller “Life Leverage” Host of UK’s No.1 business podcast “The Disruptive Entrepreneur”
“If you don't risk anything, you risk everything”
- Rob’s official website: https://robmoore.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robmooreprogressive/?ref=br_rs
- LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/robmoore1979