Sweat means nothing.
Well, it doesn't mean NOTHING, but we seem to think it has a much larger role than it really does. For SOME reason we think sweat is a clear indicator of fat burn. It's time we had a talk about sweat, fat burn, and how it all REALLY works.
Have you had a good "sweat session" lately?
Let's get right to the point here - there's this idea out there that the more you sweat, the more fat you burn. People are FIERCELY defensive of this idea - that sweat is somehow an indicator of the efficacy of a workout.
This idea is dead wrong...
What's in this episode:
- We talk about life, and how some things never change
- My current progress, and the progress of someone else, too…
- A little unsolicited advice about muscle soreness and artificial sweeteners
- And we have a BIG, rather educational discussion about sweating, fat burn, how they each work, and the relationship between the two.
Connect with So THIS Is Fitness
- Podcast Archive on "So, THIS Is Fitness..."
- Reviews on "So, THIS Is Fitness..."
- The Fitwife's Instagram!
- E-mail - email@example.com
Listen to the So THIS Is Fitness Podcast
To listen, you can either use the player below OR browse the following links:
Support the show by supporting our sponsors!