There's so much information out there.
With the wealth of health, fitness, and nutrition information available to us today, it's a wonder we're able to keep it all straight. Not all of it is right, though. Let's bust 4 of the most common fitness myths.
I've said this before -
Great thing about the internet is - anyone can put their thoughts, ideas, and assertions out there. Terrible thing about the internet is... you get the idea. So with all this mis-information out there presented as fact, it can be tough to distinguish the real from the fake. That, friends, is where I come in.
We're gonna bust 4 myths.
I realize I can't take down ALL the falsehoods in the fitness world in one fell swoop. After all - how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. So I'm gonna slowly hack away at this - we'll knock out about 4 myths at a time. Prepare to (maybe) have your fitness world SHATTERED! Honestly... I hope not. I bet you guys are smarter than that :)
What's in this episode:
- Life, moving, and a well timed sickness
- Our current progress, and a conversation at the gym
- A little unsolicited advice
- And we explain and bust 4 commonly believed health and fitness myths keeping you from your best results.
Connect with So THIS Is Fitness
- Podcast Archive on "So, THIS Is Fitness..."
- Reviews on "So, THIS Is Fitness..."
- The Fitwife's Instagram!
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to the So THIS Is Fitness Podcast
To listen, you can either use the player below OR browse the following links:
Support the show by supporting our sponsors!