Do you ever feel like you are your own worst enemy? If only you could motivate and energize the person staring back at you in the mirror, your business would be better off, right? Good news, you’ve come to the right place! On this episode of The Amazing Seller, you’ll hear from Scott during another session of Ask Scott. You don’t want to miss it as Scott gives an update about Brand Creator’s Academy, answers a question from a TAS follower like you, and much more. Have pen and paper ready for this helpful episode; you are going to need it!
You need someone in your corner!
Have you ever found yourself on a long trip with someone only to soon realize that the time flew by? The truth is, life is a lot easier when we have someone along for the ride! What does it look like to have someone in your corner on the business front? According to Scott, it all comes down to building the right community. Don’t wait for a mastermind to contact you or for the right Ad to pop up on your newsfeed! You need a community around you that can keep you on track and hold you accountable. To learn more about connecting with a healthy ecommerce leadership community, make sure to listen to this episode of The Amazing Seller!
Scott’s three-step process
Don’t you hate it when you look up and wonder where the day went? Let’s face it; most people are not good at managing their time or staying on task. Our society has quickly become focused on dividing the consumer’s attention and keeping them stimulated all the time. Is that a winning strategy? Here to help cut through all the complexity and give sellers like you the tools you need to succeed is Scott! He has devised a helpful three-step process that leaders like you can use to stay focused and on task.
- Understand and accept that your plan doesn’t have to be perfect. Give yourself room to learn, grow, and improve as you go.
- Get a clear picture of what needs to be done. Highlight dates set deadlines and stay committed.
- Do it! Take action and do what you’ve said you’ll do!
There is a lot more to these three steps - but it’s not complicated. Find out how you can reduce the level of overwhelm in your business by listening to this powerful episode of The Amazing Seller - you don’t want to miss it!
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [5:00] Question: How do I get over procrastination and avoid perfectionism?
- [7:00] You need accountability!
- [10:00] What is an MVP?
- [13:00] Scott’s three-step process to defeat procrastination and perfectionism.
- [22:00] Recapping the three-step process.
- [24:00] Closing thoughts.