If you’ve been around the TAS community for very long you’ve probably heard about the PACE method (if you haven’t, check out the links below this post). The very last pillar of PACE is called expansion, this is where a business reaches the point where they are ready to expand and take the operation to the next level of growth. One of the best ways to position your business for growth is by automating your processes and connecting with outside help to free up your capacity. Make sure to listen to this episode of The Amazing Seller as Scott welcomes back Nathan Hirsch to discuss the topic of hiring the right people to scale your business!
When is the right time to get outside help?
As a business leader, you are often looking at the bottom line and find yourself asking the question, “Can we afford it?” While that’s a great question to ask, sometimes you need to ask a similar question, “Can we afford to NOT do it?” Can you really afford not hiring outside help? Just think of all the freed up time and mental space that outsourcing even a few simple tasks can provide. If you want a way to up your game, consider taking some minor tasks off your plate! To hear how outsourcing tasks have helped Scott in the past, make sure to listen to this helpful episode of The Amazing Seller!
Find out how to get the help you need!
If you are ready to admit that you need help in your business, the question remains, where do you start? How do you know what tasks to outsource and where to look for those freelancers? That’s where Nathan Hirsch and his team at FreeeUp want to step in! If you are ready to take that next step, go ahead and start the process with the FreeeUp team and they’ll help you identify what areas and tasks their freelancers can help you with. What do you have to lose? Consider it a worthwhile investment in your business! Hear more from Nathan on this episode of The Amazing Seller!
3 levels of hiring.
Did you know that there are three distinct levels at which business leaders choose to hire outside help? If you are wondering whether you are at the point of needing outside help in the form of a freelance worker, check out these three levels from FreeeUp Founder and CEO, Nathan Hirsch.
- Basic level - Workers who come in and follow your systems and processes.
- Mid level - Workers who don’t need direction, they are doers who can complete a task.
- Experts - Workers who can help you create processes and systems in your business.
Learn more about hiring freelance workers at each of these three levels by listening to this informative episode of The Amazing Seller featuring Nathan Hirsch!
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE OF THE AMAZING SELLER
- [0:03] Scott’s introduction to this episode of the podcast!
- [6:00] Scott welcomes Nathan Hirsch back to the podcast.
- [9:30] Focusing on low risk / high reward.
- [13:45] How a consultation can help your business find what you need.
- [14:45] Nathan goes over 3 levels of hiring.
- [19:00] Know your numbers and where you can start giving away responsibilities.
- [23:00] Is there anything that FreeeUp doesn’t offer? Why you should use FreeeUp.
- [28:00] When you should start thinking about connecting with freelancers.
- [29:30] Closing thoughts from Scott.