This week! Japan gets a cheaper Switch configuration, some portions of the internet objects to Battlefield V's inclusion of women, Fortnite's made a lot of dang money, CJ's still playing Sea of Thieves (and roped Greg on for some sailing too), Greg's still on about LEGO Dimensions, and Phil teaches his son the meaning of the word "Bloodstained." Join us, won’t you?
ALSO! We are happy to have been invited back to Scoopfest this year by the fine folks at Matt & Mattingly’s Ice Cream Social. It takes place October 11-14, 2018. You can get more information at heyscoops.com/scoopfestvegas. Early bird tickets are on sale now. It’s going to be a great time. And if you book your hotel at the Orleans Hotel & Casino – use coupon code A8icc10 for a nice discount.
Links of interest:
- Nintendo Selling Cheaper, Dock-Free Switch In Japan
- Update: Leisure Suit Larry Wet Dreams Don't Dry Confirmed
- Sony Focusing On PSN & PS4 Games Until 2021
- Epic Games Putting Up $100 Million In Fortnite Prize Money
- Fortnite made nearly $300 million in the month of April
- Battlefield V fans who failed history are mad that the game has women in it
- Battlefield V’s creators: female characters are ‘here to stay’
- Rumor: Sony Could Be Considering a PlayStation Classic
- Buy tickets for Scoopfest 2018: The Scooptacular
- The Player One Podcast t-shirt
- The Player One Podcast mug
- ResetEra Player One Podcast Topic
- Greg’s Extra Life Page
- Player One Podcast Discord
- Greg Streams on Twitch
- Generation 16 #114: Lakers versus Celtics
- Review Re-View: Animal Crossing
- Add us in Apple Podcasts
Own an iPhone/iPod touch? We've got an app for that--the Player One Podcast player app is available now. Play shows new and old, read show notes, access the show Twitter, website, email, and more! Click here to download.
Got an Android device? You can now download our app on the Amazon Android Appstore. Find out all about it here.
Follow us on twitter at twitter.com/p1podcast.
Running time: 01:24:54