I went on my first hunt just last year and I can tell you that it was one of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had. I have another trip planned in a couple weeks and I already know it's going to push me and expand me in new ways as a man.
Although I wouldn't call myself a hunter just yet, I am learning and inspired by men like my friend and guest today, Adam Greentree. He's been hunting in Australia for most of his life and I really wanted to get his perspective because it's one we just don't hear a lot. Today, we talk about why adventure is so important in the lives of men, developing an open mind to new ideas and experiences, knowing what battles to fight and when to make a stand, and how hunting can make you a better man.
• How hunting makes you a better man
• The value of hunting on the pursuit of mastery
• How to overcome challenges, obstacles, hurdles
• Why adventure is so important in the lives of men
• Developing an open mind to new ideas and experiences
• How hunting helped Adam create a "new awakening" for himself
• Knowing what battles to fight and when to make a stand
• The conservation efforts lead by hunters
• The critical importance of providing for your family
• How hunting can make you more passionate and appreciative of life
• Dealing with hate and criticism
Gentlemen, today I have the honor of introducing you to my friend, Mr. Adam Greentree.
Adam is an avid bowhunter from Australia, he's the host of the Bowhunter's Life Podcast, and is someone I admire and respect for his dedication to his craft and his quest for mastery when it comes to all things bowhunting.
I've learned so much from this guy in such a short period of time and he's inspired me to live a life of more adventure and to pick up a bow and see what the fuss is all about for myself.
I'm also blown away with his hunting schedule. The amount of hunts this guy participates in is unreal. And, how he does it and the adventures he takes part of will definitely inspire you to tap back into your primal roots.
Please leave us a review at http://orderofman.com/itunes