4 years ago, I was fat, out of shape, and miserable. My relationships were suffering. My business was falling apart. And, I was at a complete loss on how to turn my life around. That was until I began to take better care of my body and focused on making the most of the machines that are my body and mind.
Today, I am joined by the founder of FitLifeTV, Drew Canole. We talk about his transformation as well as mine, the most powerful way a man can start his morning, how to embrace and learn from your mistakes, the power of a clear vision, and how you too can live the fit life.
- The best way to start your morning
- The role of creation vs. victim
- How to embrace your mistakes
- The law of attraction
- Building the structures and systems for a healthy life
- Mastering your mindset
- Why juicing is such a powerful way to get your nutrients
- Why we do the opposite of what we know we should
- What besides nutrition goes into living a fit life
- Finding congruency in your life
- To cheat or not on your meals
- The power of vision
Gentlemen, I've been looking forward to introducing you to my guest and friend, Drew Canole for some time now.
I've been following his work with FitLifeTV and Organifi for years and we when were able to finally connect and get him on the show, I jumped at the opportunity.
You're going to hear this guys' excitement for life as we discuss all things health related (which goes well beyond exercise and nutrition).
He is a bestselling author and, as I said before the Founder and CEO of FitLifeTV where he has reached millions of people across the planet on the topics of health, fitness, healing, and longevity.
Get your notepad out as Drew and I have an incredible conversation on living the fit life.
Please leave us a review at http://orderofman.com/itunes