This week, we cover a very important topic: how to have a spirit of excellence. Only one of us was taught how to do this as we grew up: Mama Z. We share what her parents and grandparents taught her as we discuss our definition of excellence.
Cultivating excellence comes with challenges. We talk about how to avoid the trap of perfectionism and help you overcome two very common pitfalls on the journey: fear and laziness. We discuss how fear leads to regret as Dr. Z shares a personal family story.
In this podcast, we’ll each share our own unique journeys to excellence, and give you scripture verses that can help you attain excellence in all you do.
Join us for this life-changing topic that can help you fulfill the purposes you were created for and give you an abundant life!
- What’s in our diffuser and The Essential Oils Diet Book has launched – and reviews! (1:58)
- Today’s topic: excellence and how we define excellence (7:49)
- The spirit of excellence in business (12:30)
- Growing a spirit of excellence and the trap of perfectionism (19:53)
- The common pitfalls that hold us back from excellence (35:04)
- Regret, the ultimate product of fear (42:53)
- Bible passages to help overcome laziness (48:05)
- How to maximize your time (53:36)
- Natural living tips to cultivate excellence and episode wrap (56:38)