Most of us didn’t grow up with parent’s who taught us about money. Do you even remember how you learned about money? There is radio silence from our parent's and family members because there is so much shame, guilt, and negative feelings inherent in all of us around money.
I had the pleasure of chatting with Dr. Wayne Pernell, aka Dr. P, on a much-loved previous episode. I was excited to sit down again with Dr. P and his son, Lucas who is in his 20’s, to talk about the generational differences around money and how we can work to break them apart.
What You'll Learn
- Why do generational difference exist when it comes to money
- Is it too late to have money talks with our parent's, and what should we talk about
- The biggest money lessons Lucas and Dr. P learned and why each is important
- How to recognize if you are stuck in a money pattern from your past
- How your mind might be tripping up how you think, act, and feel about your money
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here