Any of these situations sound familiar...
- You're laying with your child until they fall asleep each night.
- Phrases like, "One more!" or "No!" reign during your child's bedtime
- Somehow YOUR bed has turned into your child's bed
- You can't keep your kid in their own bed after you say goodnight
- Bedtime routine has now turned into an hour long event!
If so, you will LOVE today's episode! I'm walking you through the Ideal Bedtime Routine for Toddlers & Preschoolers. Step by step I'll walk you through how you can teach your little one to implement a routine, and get into bed.
-How to implement the Bedtime Expectation Cards >>DOWNLOAD HERE!!!<<
-Successfully implementing a timer in bedtime routine
-Why play within the routine is important >>ARTICLE ON PLAY<<
-Ideal length of bedtime routine
-Toddler Bedtime Expectation Cards
-Toddler Bedtime Routine Chart (FOR MEMBERS OF PATREON!)
Music by Chad Campbell