Approaching an Inclusive Educational Program can be intimidating if you don’t know what’s going on. That’s why there are people like Brandie Rosen, Special Education Consultant, to help break it down for you.
Brandie helps families navigate special education and structures a specialized plan that benefits and flows specifically for individuals. To hear more about approaching IEP’s and the tactics used to educate parents on their children’s needs, join special education attorneys, Vickie and Amanda, on this episode of the IEP Podcast.
- Different kinds of special education consultants and what they do
- How Brandie got involved in special education
- Helping families become knowledgeable about IEP’s
- Building lifelong relationships between administrators and families
- Setting clear expectations
- Finding ways to approach the situation that appeases everyone
- Looking at IEP’s to connect the dots
- Explaining procedures and taking things one step further
- Having visual examples to propose goals
- Giving parents a toolbox
- Having compassion and being understanding of families’ experiences
- Making sure they’re ready to be part of the team and go out into the real world
- Success stories
- Developing a program and moving forward
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player every Tuesday.
If you enjoyed this episode and believe in our message, then please help us get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, or Google Play. It helps other listeners find this show.
Be sure to connect with us and reach out with any questions/concerns:
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matters, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.