Do you have children under 6, or plan on having kids? Did you know that in California the kids legally do not have to start school until 6 years old? Education affects everything. It affects a child’s ability to become a full-fledged member of society. Listen in to today’s episode and learn more about preschool and how important it is for early childhood growth and development.
- Preschool is not mandatory in California
- Children’s brains are sponges, and between 3-5 years old this is huge
- Governor, Gavin Newsom made a proposed budget for the early intervention
- The proposed budget will need tons of support; there will be pushbacks
- The focus is for education to close the gap between affluent and poor families
- CA Governor wants to spend the budget on programs that are designed to boost states enrollment in early education and child care programs
- How many hours a day child care and preschool can be
- Good news on the proposal for the budget with the 3-year plan
- Early intervention and how it affects our children
- Updates to come on upcoming podcast episodes
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
Governor’s budget summary 2019-2020 Click Here
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player every Tuesday.
If you enjoyed this episode and believe in our message, then please help us get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, or Google Play. It helps other listeners find this show.
Be sure to connect with us and reach out with any questions/concerns:
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matters, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.