Today, Vickie and Amanda briefly cover a few of the most prominent current legislative issues. They discuss the federal court cases being presented to reverse Obama-era regulations and the importance of maintaining a sense of awareness with legislative proposals. If you’re interested in learning more about these federal shifts and how they directly impact your state and community, join Vickie and Amanda while they cover this hot topic.
- Reversing Obama-era regulations
- Taking data on huge racial disparities and properly managing the threshold
- Flaws within the IDA plan and the benefits of the RISE Act
- Educating students with IEP’s on the programs available to them for higher education
- Helping students integrate into society as productive and contributing individuals
- The importance of being knowledgeable about legislators and what they represent
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
Thank you for listening! Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to the show to receive every new episode delivered straight to your podcast player every Tuesday.
If you enjoyed this episode and believe in our message, then please help us get the word out about this podcast. Rate and Review this show in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio, or Google Play. It helps other listeners find this show.
Be sure to connect with us and reach out with any questions/concerns:
This podcast is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not to be construed as legal advice specific to your circumstances. If you need help with any legal matters, be sure to consult with an attorney regarding your specific needs.