Perry Marshall explains how the 80/20 rule can help you exponentially leverage your time to achieve massive results.
- What the 80/20 rule is—and how it’s misunderstood
- How you can achieve way more in just 5 minutes
- Why “procrastination demons” reveal your priorities
Perry Marshall is endorsed in FORBES and INC Magazine and is one of the most expensive business consultants in the world.
His reinvention of the Pareto Principle is published in Harvard Business Review. NASA’s Jet Propulsion Labs at the California Institute of Technology uses his 80/20 Curve as a productivity tool. 80/20 Sales & Marketing is mandatory in many growing companies.
Marketing maverick Dan Kennedy says, “If you don’t know who Perry Marshall is — unforgivable. Perry’s an honest man in a field rife with charlatans.”
He’s consulted in over 300 industries and served as an expert witness for marketing and Google AdWords litigation. Perry has a degree in Electrical Engineering and lives in Chicago.
- Perry’s Book: 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More (available for one penny plus shipping!)
- Perry’s Website: PerryMarshall.com
- Perry’s Marketing DNA Test: MarketingDNATest.com
- Evolution 2.0 Prize: Evo2.org
Resources mentioned in the show:
- App: OmniFocus
- Term: 80/20 Rule
- Researcher: Barbara McClintock
- Book: The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Book: Democracy in America by Alexis de Tocqueville
Thank you, Sponsors!
- Blinkist: Read or listen to summarized wisdom from thousands of nonfiction books! Free trial available at blinkist.com/awesome
View transcript, show notes, and links at http://AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep475