My guest today is Pamela Meyer. You might know Pamela from her very famous TED talk about How To Spot a Liar, which has been viewed by 20 million people. She also wrote the bestselling book Liespotting: Proven techniques to detect deception. Pamela is also the founder and CEO of Calibrate, a leading training company that teaches people how to spot lies.
Pamela is someone who thinks a lot about how to get the most out of each day, and I particularly liked hearing about her rather counter intuitive strategy for time management which I am trying to now apply in my own life.
Some of the topics we covered in this chat include:
- How Pamela structures her to-do list
- Pamela’s strategies for preparing for the day ahead
- Pamela’s counter-intuitive time management technique
- Pamela’s must-have tool for keeping focused
- Pamela’s “burst” method for getting things done
- How Pamela uses self-rewards to drive motivation
- How Pamela decides what to say yes to versus what to say no to
- Pamela’s rules for having “clean” email
- Pamela’s go-to places for creative work
And a whole lot more.
Full show notes and a transcript of this episode can be found at www.amanthaimber.com/podcast
Want to get in touch? Reach out at email@example.com