- What is the pathophysiology of inspiratory and expiratory stridor?
- Provide a differential diagnosis for stridor in children (based on location: supraglottic, glottic, subglottic) list at least three in each category.
- What is the typical presentation of a retropharyngeal abscess?
- Describe the management of a RPA. What are the typical pathogens?
- What the typical pathogens in epiglottis? How are these patients managed?
- Differentiate between croup and other conditions mimicking croup.
- Contrast mild, moderate, and severe croup.
- What is the management of croup?
- Which children with croup require admission to hospital?
- Management of upper airway FB: Describe the management of an airway obstruction (progresses from partial obstruction to full obstruction to unconscious) in a 6 month old. In a 6 year old?
- Ddx of stridor (8) (review)
- List 5 Xray findings of epiglottitis
- Which infections are associated with croup?
- How do you handle the CICV scenario?