Call the show (775) 583-5563!
My conversation with Ginger Collins-Justus, owner and operator of Missouri History and Hauntings. Ginger shares some odd tales and little known haunted history of the state that I call home. We also chat about some of the historic connections that Missouri has with spiritualism.
Visit BigSeance.com for show notes.
In this episode:
- Just before the interview, I give an update on the Third Annual Big Séance Thanksgiving Ouija Séance.
- Ginger chats about her latest event at Maevas Coffee House at the historic Milton Schoolhouse in Alton, Illinois. The Milton Schoolhouse was featured on Syfy’s Ghost Hunters a few years back.
- Her intuitive gifts and ability to speak with spirits and spirit guides.
- Ginger drives a hearse!
- Some of Missouri’s history with witchcraft and Voodoo.
- Some old Missouri legends and ghost stories.
- Early St. Louis and Bloody Island.
- Pearl Curran and the fascinating story of Patience Worth.
- The Fox sisters and their connection to Missouri.
- The tragic love story of Leona Corder and Jesse Wall.
- Morbid Mondays
- Ginger's upcoming events!
Record your voice feedback directly from your device on my SpeakPipe page! Call the show at (775) 583-5563 (or 7755-TELL-ME). I would love to include your voice feedback in a future show. Visit BigSéance.com for more information.
For More on Ginger Collins-Justus and Missouri History and Hauntings:
And now, find Patrick Keller and The Big Séance on Google+!