Point #1: Toddler Hair to Bring New Techniques
- Natural Beaded Rows (NBR) came about because of always having super fine hair and the desire to have full, great hair.
- After looking at six different techniques and creating her own brand, Danielle realized that she is also an educator for a specific technique
Point #2: How to Become a Successful Business Owner
- Big Money Stylist (BMS) came about through discussing the business aspect of being a salon owner, which is NOT covered in hair college.
- It comes down to a marriage of being a business owner in front of the chair in order for the stylist to become an artist behind the chair.
Point #3: NBR Trainers: Val and Ani
- It was an instant connection when Valerie Plunk found DKW Styling before even learning about BMS because of the desire that she also had to have bomb hair extensions.
- As for Anianne Rivera, becoming part of BMS was getting pulled by the calling of learning the NBR technique.
Point #4: Carving Out Your Specific Niche
- The desire of creating a specific niche in the hair industry by creating an environment for a stylist to solely do NBR brought about the training and podcasts
- There's only so much that can be shared on an instagram post, so the next natural course of action became setting up trainings, conventions, and now the podcasts.
Point #5: Setting the Artist Free
- Taking NBR to the marketplace became a solution to setting the Artist within the hair stylist free.
- In order to do that, the Artist needs to know the business side behind the chair to make the art a reality.
What's Covered Every Week, Every Month:
Week #1: Power
Week #2: Production and Perspective
Week #3: Profit
Week #4: Protection