Danielle and Coach Ani have a conversation about the future of BMS and NBR and what that looks like moving forward into 2019.
For Big Money Stylist, we go over the following formula each month:
Week #1: Power
Week #2: Production
Week #3: Profit
Week #4: Protection
In This Week’s Episode…..POWER
Point #1: Results Matter
- Ani: There are two kinds of people inside our educational training: those who are all in, and because of that are getting massive results, and those who want results but are not willing to put in the work and effort.
- Danielle: I’m baffled by the students who come to the classes and get their certification, yet have nothing to show for it except the certificate, and then they become bitter towards us.
Where in your world are you uwilling to do the work but want the results?
Point #2: Clear the Chaos
- Ani: We were seeing all of sorts of problems inside of BMS so we decided to make some radically huge moves. Next year, we are only allowing 250 students inside of our BMS Mastermind.
- Danielle: If we were already seeing the problems inside our network, what was the point of rolling another 300 in there to create more chaos?
Where in your world is it time to clear the chaos out of your life?
Point #3: Check the Ego
- Danielle: To get good at something and to get better and better takes constant practice. A great artist will say this is good, what else can I improve on? A good artist will say I’m already the best.
- Ani: Everybody has an ego. To succeed and to do the crazy shit we’re doing you have to have a little bit of an ego. It’s knowing when to calm it down and submit to the process and say, “I’m all in.”
Where in your world is it time to reel in your ego and go all in?
Point #4: Bow Out Gracefully
- Ani: It’s almost as if people need a justification for something; like they can’t just bow out gracefully but instead have to find something wrong that justifies their departure.
- Danielle: If this is not your time, then just bow out gracefully. I respect your decision, just don’t be a fucking asshole about it. Move on, do your thing, use NBR.
Where in your world is it time for you to make some changes without becoming bitter towards those you are leaving behind?
Point #5: Building a Stronger Foundation
- Ani: The way BMS works right now is not sustainable long-term. It has to have a solid, beautiful, rock hard foundation.
- We want to know that the 250 artists continuing forward in 2019 are good to go, they have a solid foundation of NBR and a solid WHY behind everything they’re doing.
Where in your world is time for you to step back and build a more solid foundation?
Quote of the Week:
“If you’re kicking back on the small things, then you’re never going to accomplish the big things. It always starts with the small things.”
— Danielle White
“Having thousands of students doing half-ass NBR doesn’t serve anybody. But having 250 students who are elite and amazing? That’s what makes the difference.”