Politicians vote for themselves in an election, so...
Politicians vote for themselves in an election, so I'll review my own podcast.
Six key points about the AD Radio Podcast:
1. 3 hours per week-- 1 hour of news, 1 hour of phone calls, 1 hour of odd news.
2. Unscreened open lines. If you disagree with the hosts or a caller or just have a point to make, use the toll free to have your say. It’s your show, and we pay for the call.
3. Listener mail. If you have a point to make, email us from our website. We’ll read it on the air. There's no debate without your participation.
4. The show complements our successful America's Debate community, where members participate in the best in news, government, and political debate.
5. Constant improvement. We strive to be the best in both content and hosting abilities. If you have a suggestion or a criticism, we'd love to hear it.
6. Top notch audio quality and production.
We are very proud of AD Radio and hope you ignore the semi-negative reviews. We’re politics junkies and talk radio junkies. If you are too, you'll love the show.
Reviewed on Apple Podcasts