We are big fans and have been so deeply impacted by the work and truth of our guest today. Renowned speaker, author, and podcast host, Ruthie Lindsey joins us for a conversation we will never forget. Ruthie travels the globe sharing her story, empowering others to find purpose in their pain, to look for beauty in the midst of their sacred wounds. Today on the podcast, Ruthie shares her experience with being hit by a vehicle and coming close to death in her youth, and how that trauma set the stage for drug dependence, divorce, and depression in her life. We also talk about the multiple surgeries that Ruthie has endured, what she’s learned through the healing and rising through such trauma, and the incredible journey that’s in front of her. Ruthie’s story of growth from pain and suffering is absolutely unbelievable, and beautiful.
We also talk about…
- Her father passing
- Ruthie’s relationship with God
- Falling back in love with herself
- Ruthie’s experience with plant medicine
- Working through anger
- How her chosen family has helped her
- Healing through shame and sexual trauma
Find more to love at almost30podcast.com!
- Learn more: ruthielindsey.com
- Instagram: @ruthielindsey ; @theunspokenpodcast
- Listen: The Unspoken Podcast
- Read: How to Change your Mind by Michael Pollan ; Journey of Souls by Michael Newton ; Attached by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
- Check out: The Sacred Feminine Retreat
- March 26th: Rachel Rosen Event
- College Tour: Email email@example.com
- Hotline : 1 (424) 272-1853
- Alterra Pure | Use code ALMOST30 for 15% off at alterrapure.com
- Article | www.article.com/ALMOST30 for $50 off a purchase of $100 or more
- Chosen Foods | Use code ALMOST30 for 50% off at chosenfoods.com/almost30
- Thrive Market | Use code ALMOST30 to save 25% off your first order. Visit thrivemarket.com/almost30 peep and purchase our morning ritual essentials!
The Almost 30 Podcast is edited by Podcast Masters